Honda Prelude Forum Honda Prelude Forum Header Right
» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
Go Back   Honda Prelude Forum > Driveline Technical Discussion > Forced Induction
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

PreludeOnline.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2017, 01:52 PM   #1 (permalink)

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Turbo help

Ok So here it goes.. I started a project found a smashed 98 lude.. Front smashed but motor tranny good (5speed)
then I found a Auto 2001 that runs but auto tranny slipping.

so 1st off Ripping apart the 98.. going to do a tranny swap.. I know means lots of work.. Axles Tranny drill hole for master cylinder.. run lines.. install pedals... swap ecu.. perhaps even have to swap the motors harness don't know yet so will see..

but as im already in there and the car has a DCsports mani and some other crap parts I figured why not do some more..

and thought lets turbo it..

so I know this isn't my old 92 EG.. but kinda same

I guess injectors, pump, manifold, Turbo, BOV, run some cooling lines, Intercooler. Fuel management and some tuning for most of it

but really I don't know much about the H22 yet.. Im starting to read.. and I know Google is my friend but I just thought google is always everyones friend and lies at times lol.. and who better to trust but guys that have done it or are doing it..

So any parts you recommend.. keep in mind im not rich..
what injectors do you recommend
any manifold. any turbo .. any fuelpump...

and if any perhaps a link?

Anyways an help will help so I gotta say thank you now and will post pictures of the swaps.. well not the ripped apart 98.. but the making of the 2001
hope to hear form you guys soon
nrafal1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2017, 09:04 AM   #2 (permalink)

Guess no help here thanks anyways

no help
Old 05-16-2017, 10:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
Supporting Member
PreludeOnline Premium Member

First u gotta decide how much power u want to make. Then go from there but a lot of the parts to do this easily are not so available any more.... but first build the motor. Pistons/rods. Fuel system will be determined by the amount of power u want to make.
jimnissan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2017, 02:07 PM   #4 (permalink)

Well I got a H22A4, pretty sure its around 200 hp stock give or take.. (its stock with a AEM CAI and a DC sports exhast manifold)

so no clue lol..

but I think id like to make it closer to 250-300
don't think a simple ebay bolt on would do that .. so just thinking what to do
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Prelude Forum > Driveline Technical Discussion > Forced Induction