Honda Prelude Online banner

Still on the hunt for new LUDE check it

3K views 29 replies 10 participants last post by  RVRCTYLude 
#1 ·
So if anyone read my older thread about a 97 SH i was trying to get... BUST i drove that ***** and heard clanking pinging, atts didnt work... I asked the guy if he could hear what i was hearing while we were going for the test drive and he said "Nah i cant hear anything after i got shot in the face..." and when i stopped and my wife tried to start the car it wouldnt start. The bumpers were sagging, the trunk was off balance... if someone who knew ludes got it for a 2 grand or less and had the funds to rebirth it... it would be an awsome project. I unfortuantly totaled my lude 4 days after putting a new motor in it after the crank pully bolt broke off in the crank... i could go on... But i've fallen in love once again... Check it out lemme know what you think. If you live in houston go check it out for me ( just dont ****ing buy it before me) BTW I KNOW ITS NOT AN SH!!! I already ran the vin because i owned a SH and i kno what to look for. I think the price is reasonable it APPEARS to be in exc cond, but i got my wifes cuz to go check it out when he can.

2001 HONDA PRELUDE TYPE SH! **PERFECT CONDITION** NEW CLUTCH! MUST SEE

#2 ·
Sell ya mine, but it would be more money, less miles and way better parts.

#6 ·
are you saying that as a good thing or a bad thing? I think they look nice, i had a bad problem with my old headlights getting real fuzzy and hazzy, whatever its called. Theres no pics under the hood, but i would be happy if it was bone stock. And think about this, if whoever had this before had koing tires, do you think they'd have better taste about anything else they would have put on this car? Carfax is legit. no accidents 2 owners.

#12 ·
:laugh:

The price of that car seems way high to me for that mileage...but maybe that's just what Preludes go for in the area? Around here they are way cheaper. Other than that, I don't see any red flags to rule it out. Go drive it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.