Honda Prelude Online banner

Fuse for parking lights/dash/climate control

2K views 11 replies 2 participants last post by  Ludatic 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Tony said:
hmmm weird...i have my oil pressure gauge wired to that fuse and it works fine...this is the one by my foot right? Any other ones to check?

PS thanks jon
maybe u wired it to "before" the fuse so the fuse isn't protecting it thus it's still continuous

did you check the fuse anyway?

it really should be that fuse..

#10 ·
try to find out when the fuse blows.. maybe during hard acceleration something is moving around and shorting... it's hard to troubleshoot over the internet.. you just gotta find out when it's blowing and then go from where

if it's blowing the instant you put it in then you KNOW it's shorted somewhere and you can try tracing it that way

#11 ·
it usually lasts for like a day.....i think i know whats causing it but i'm embarassed to say i have a type r shift knob with the numbers that light up. I think its that because the lights on it have been flickering on and off for awhile. I'll disconnect it and see if they last this time

PS the ONLY reason i have this shift knob is because i cut my shift lever and was too lazy to go get a tap and die set. Leave it alone LOL

#12 ·
Tony said:
it usually lasts for like a day.....i think i know whats causing it but i'm embarassed to say i have a type r shift knob with the numbers that light up. I think its that because the lights on it have been flickering on and off for awhile. I'll disconnect it and see if they last this time

PS the ONLY reason i have this shift knob is because i cut my shift lever and was too lazy to go get a tap and die set. Leave it alone LOL
check the connection that you tapped into with the shift knob.. maybe the electrical tape came off or somethin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.