Jerry Seinfeld Fights Jay Leno for First NSX in Honda Superbowl Ad [Video] - Honda Prelude Forum
Honda Prelude Forum Honda Prelude Forum Header Right
» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
Go Back   Honda Prelude Forum > Honda News & Site News/Polls > Honda News & Site News
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow Advertise

PreludeOnline.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-31-2012, 01:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Jerry Seinfeld Fights Jay Leno for First NSX in Honda Superbowl Ad [Video]

As though the reveal of the NSX Concept at the Detroit Auto Show didn't garner enough buzz, Acura is looking to reach an even wider audience by showcasing the new hybrid sports car during this weekend's Super Bowl. And to help out they've employed the help of two of the word's best known comedians, both of whom just also happen to be well-known car buffs: Jerry Seinfeld and Jay Leno.

The spot pits the two against each other to be the very first to own the new NSX, which isn't set to go on sale for another three years.

How does it pan out? Watch the video below and see for yourself:

More: Jerry Seinfeld Fights Jay Leno for First NSX in Honda Superbowl Ad [Video] on Autoguide.com
AutoGuide.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2012, 02:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Collector

Feedback Score: 12 reviews
They know how to drive stick? I find that very hard to believe for some reason. Not that I'm implying they are both sissies or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colominicano360 View Post
EVERYONE is welcomed EXCEPT FOR RICERS!
S-LudeDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:30 PM   #3 (permalink)

Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I find this a slp to the face of Honda/Acura and they did it to themselves. Lets see, Seinfeld is a big collector of Porches. I would bet he has never own a HOnda or Acura much less one in the last 20 years.

Now onto Jay Leno, I respect the guy and his collection but lets see, he has been in good with both Chevy and Dodge for years. Chevy has GIVEN him many cars over the years. Same with Dodge. Hell, he is the ONLY private person to own a prototype Dodge Tomohawk, (V10, 4 wheel motor cycle for those who don't know what it is). I would also bet he hasn't owned a Honda or Acura in 20 years.

They could have done much better with the casting then just throwing out big money for big names in my mind.
PreludePower.com is a joke and is ran by kids. The Off Topic Whores and the MODS who require being respected and threaten people when they feel they are not. What a joke. BTW, don't ask them a question as they will answer with a ban.

SoCalPrelude.com MODS only inforce rules on some and not on all. Kyle is a joke.

BTW, Eric Schultz in CA is a known scammer. He did it to me, he can do it to you. Just a heads up. Know as "backinblue92" here on PO.com
Honda4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Prelude Forum > Honda News & Site News/Polls > Honda News & Site News