Honda Prelude Online banner

"South Area" Prelude Clubs <links inside>

10K views 30 replies 27 participants last post by  Xx anderson xx 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Since I am the moderator, I figured I'd go ahead and compile a list of Prelude clubs in the areas specified by the forum including AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX. If you have any relevant links to clubs or corrections, PM and I will add/change them. :)

See less See more
#17 ·
I am not in Lubbuck or in TX right now for that matter but I will be moving in late feb 2006 or early March 2006. I will be moving to Amarillo which is only two hours away from there. We should get together once I get there.

#23 ·
Did I just join a dead board for $7?

I moved to Austin, Tx from California with my two preludes and was curious if there were any clubs here. So I found this board and found I had to pay $7 just to see some content.

Is anyone out there?? Is there anything happening in Austin? The links provided are just advertising now.

bummer.

#25 ·
I moved to Austin, Tx from California with my two preludes and was curious if there were any clubs here. So I found this board and found I had to pay $7 just to see some content.

Is anyone out there?? Is there anything happening in Austin? The links provided are just advertising now.

bummer.
I think the closest one to you that is active is the NTPOG peoples.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.