Honda Prelude Online banner

san antonio sapog feb 19 bar b q meet

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  jesus98lude 
#1 ·
ok guys our next meet will be at my house we will be having a bar b q anyone wanting to help out with chips sodas plates etc etc just post up what you want to help with meet will be at 3:00 pm for directions call or text me at 2108335749

#2 ·
bump guys glad to hear some ogs will be at the meet :) just to let you guys know we will have stickers for everyone any color for free and we are working to have some shirts as well and also working on a group banner to hang at the meets hear is some pics of what we have came up with patent pending :) if anyone has any suggestions let us know

this is the sticker that is free our basic sapog logo any color free

this is the banner we came up with dont know if it will be white or black if for any reason you want one just let me know and ill get you one

these are the t shirts we will be makeing any color you would like just let us know what you want these are the basic white and black we will eventually have jackets also

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.