Honda Prelude Online banner

san antonio meet sapog march 7

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  jesus98lude 
#1 · (Edited)
LAST AND FINAL INFO CHANGE

ok guys the meet is on march 7 it will start at 1:30p.m at the parking lot at buffalo wild wings the address is 7903 Pat Booker Rd, Live Oak, TX 78233 we will be eating there at around 2:30p.m we will be leaveing at around 4:00p.m to go to either to malibu castle for pople who dont know what that is hear is the link to there website Malibu Grand Prix the address is 3330 Cherry Ridge St, San Antonio, TX 78230 or we will be going to game works hears a link to there site Welcome To Gameworks and there address is 255 E Basse Rd # 300, San Antonio, TX 78209 please post what you guys want to do for those who wanted to go to the race track we will be haveing that meet in april i will post up all that info when this meet is over

for anyone who wants a sapog sticker let me know there 10$ for 2 any color

#3 ·
ok guys bad new i called the race track it is closed that day to open races so the meet will be pushed back to march 14 which is the next saturday this will also give pople to plane for this and get ready i hope everyone can still go

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.