Honda Prelude Online banner

Removing front bumper cover *4th gen*

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  ahcjar103 
#1 ·
I took off the screws on each top corner (near fender well) and some bolt on the bottom. As well as the screws that hold on the "grill". What else is there? Do you have to take off the headlights to get to the plastic screws below them? It seems to still be caught around the headlight area. Thanks

#2 ·
I have made about 5 or 6 write ups about this before. This needs to be a FAQ. behind each set of bumper lights, there is 2 bolts. They need to be removed to pull the bumper off. Then you can seperate the cover from the bumper.

#3 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dr. James:
I have made about 5 or 6 write ups about this before. This needs to be a FAQ. </font>
Dr.James, if you can dig up one of those(i assume they're more detailed?), i'll archive it

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by malken00:
I like to rub my nipples while watching the shopping channel </font>

#6 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Prelude_RCR:
I see someone's getting a new front bumper?
</font>
Nah. For some reason my bumper was about .5-1" to low (small gap between bumper and hood". So I have to just raise it back up. trying to sell my car and it wouldnt look good w/ a gap there heh.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.